Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I got my left ear pierced!

Hi guys! It's been a month since I last posted here :(
While I was browsing photos on Tumblr, I finally got the determination to blog on a regular basis again. So, I decided to start off with my new piercing! :)

Yesterday, I got my ear pierced with my friend, Mimay. We were supposed to get pierced at Needle Juice because it was the closest piercing shop from Benilde. But when I found out that they use a needle, instead of a piercing gun, we backed out and looked for another shop. 

We decided to get pierced at Silverworks, Robinson's Ermita. 

Took this photo at Bonchon, U-Mall using the front camera of my iPhone :)

Here are clearer photos of my new piercing 
(PS. Sorry about my messy hair!)





After we got our ears pierced, Mimay and I dropped by this cute accessory shop, Diva. There are a LOT of pretty and chic accessories there! We purchased these two:

The pair that's missing is the "peace sign" earring that I'm wearing on the previous photos.

The piece that's missing here is just a plain bronze stud.


I got my ear pierced for just Php90. The only thing you have to pay for is the earring and the piercing itself was free. The earrings cost Php180 per pair, so me and Mimay shared.
The 2 packs of earrings we bought costed only Php450 because Diva had a "buy one, take one" promo.

Let me know what you think about my piercing / my new earrings by posting a comment. 

Til my next post!
Xoxo, Claire ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment